50 Books in 2019!!!

Goodreads has this amazing tool where you can set a goal for how many books you want to read in the year and it will help you track them. Almost every year I set a goal, and then I have NEVER met that goal. Until this year!

I thought I was being ambitious in setting a goal for 50 books--about a book a week. But we are only 18 weeks into 2019 and I have beat my goal for this year. That means that I'm reading an average of about 2.5 books per week. CRAZY!

Anyway, here are the books that I have tackled so far in 2019:




I didn't write a review for every single one of these books but here are some of my most popular reviews so far this year:

The Ventriloquists by E.R. Ramzipoor
IGIST by L.S. Larson
Idiot Genius Willa Snap and the Clockwerk Boy by Richard Due
The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
King Arthur and Her Knights Series by K.M. Shea

I hope you guys will check these out if you haven't! I'm looking forward to continuing my journey with books this year. I've seen how my example of being an avid reader has affected my students. They see that reading is important to me and that it should be important to them.

Comments

Popular Posts