A Few Reviews from the Past

Here are just a few short reviews that I was able to pull off of my Goodreads account:

The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin




This book was one of the best books that I have read in a long time. I find that, though some circumstances (like a baby getting left at a bookstore) seem a little unrealistic, it is true that books and those who provide you with books can have a profound influence on your life. I enjoyed reading this book from the moment I picked it up to the moment I set it down! The characters are likable and very witty. I would recommend this book to anyone!







Firefight by Brandon Sanderson




This was a great follow-up to the first book for the Reckoner's series. It had some of our favorite characters from the previous book as well as a few new ones. I felt like the book took a good direction but wasn't really satisfied with the ending. It left me wanting more which will eventually lead me to read the last book of the series. This has become another great series that I always recommend to people.

Comments

Popular Posts